Thursday, August 11, 2005

We're back!

Had a great time! Bailey climbed a sand dune - resting a few times - but she made it without any trouble at all. I was getting on her nerves being the over-protective mom. But I just kept telling myself that I knew she wouldn't do it if she didn't think she was able. We found a family fun park and raced go-karts. Bailey won and Josie spun out and hit the wall because Tom cut her off at the turn. Rissy even raced the Junior go-karts. She was embarrassed at first so Josie and Bailey raced with her. She had so much fun! We all did! It was good to get back though. We still have quite a bit to do before school starts. Rissy had her kindergarten orientation tonight. She loves her teacher and her classroom, and she got to climb on a bus so she could see what that was all about. She says she's not nervous anymore. We'll see.

Hope all is well with everyone out there. Bailey has a follow-up appointment with cardiology on Monday. I'll let you know how that goes.

Talk to you soon!
Angie

4 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Vickie said...

It was great to see the blog! We've all been wondering how its been going. Everybody's been asking me and I don't know any more than they do. We have to go with "no news is good news". :) I can't wait to hear how Rissi's first day of school goes either.

Love ya,
Aunt Vickie

6:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Riley said...

Angie, it is so good to hear from you. I hope you and the family had a wonderful vacation. I can't think of any family more deserving. I cannot believe Bailey is climbing sand dunes and racing go-karts. She is one amazing little woman.

Thanks for posting an entry on the site. We have missed you. Hope to see you soon. Take care.

Love,
Jennifer

9:20 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Thanks for letting us know how the vacation went! Bailey must be so happy to be free of all those wires and tubes!

Have a good weekend and I hope Marissa enjoys her first day at school! Your baby is growing up!!!!

Love,
Annette :)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Aunt Debbie A said...

Hey Guys!

It's great to hear from you! I thought maybe you'd call when you got home...so I've been checking the blogpage! : )

I'm so glad you had a good time! It sounds like you're back to "normal". Wait until they're teenagers...you'll wonder what "normal" is! ha ha

Isn't it Keith Urban week! I'm sure you have different "anticipation activities" on a daily basis until Sunday. Am I right! I'm sure you're all beside yourselves. Is Bailey gonna get to meet him? Bailey, you'd better watch your mom...if you get a chance to meet him and only one of you can go backstage...arm yourself! Cause you're mom will be packin' heat! She'll take you down! : )

I love you guys! I'm so glad you had a memorable vacation. I'll be eager to hear how the first day of school goes for everybody. Keep us posted!

PS - Ang, be sure to take a brown paper sack to the concert...you don't want to be hyper-ventilating when he sings "Nobody Loves You Like I'm Gonna Love You!" : ) Mal would love a T-shirt! If you get a chance to pick one out for her I'll pay you back! She'd be an adult small! Pick a cool one now!! : ) She'll be 18 on Sunday you know!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home