Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cardioversion #10 Complete

When will I learn? Just as I share the good news that no news is good news . . . Oh well.

Bailey went out of rhythm last night about 7:30. We were watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and Bailey turns to me and says, "I think I'm out Mom." We laughed about it today, but my reaction was, "No. Just relax and take a deep breath. You're fine." I think I was in a little denial there. Ha!

Anyway, went to see Dr. Darragh today and got cardioverted. (And heard Debbie M. say the word "poophead". It was funny! She was not talking about Darragh, by the way. Just so that's clear.) All successful. It was a whole month of no medical incidents . . . for any of us! It was heavenly! (Well, I did have a little bout with some sort of poison ivy or something. I think I even have some scar tissue left from it. It was nasty!)

Found out Dr. Darragh is joining our bowling team at the Jeff Gordon Bowling Tournament next week. About the only hope our team has is that he used to bowl many, many years ago. Let's just hope it comes back to him like riding a bike. We'll see!

Love you all!
Enjoy your night.
Angie and Bailey

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,

I'm so sorry to hear that Bailey went out of rhythm again. It sounds like you two are keeping your spirits up, though. I'm glad she made it through drivers' ed without any hospital trips. Hopefully, the times between hospital trips will get longer and longer. Glad to hear Josie and Marisa are doing well. They are just so stinking cute. Love you all.

Jennifer

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie-just read Jennifer's comment, and she is SO RIGHT!
Diane

8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey - I'm just picking up on this blog, stumbled on a post from 2 years' back! When was the transplant, and where are ya'll from? I work with Berlin Heart patients in Athens Greece and am interested in your story. Tell Bailey to hang in there and keep her head up!
Kisses, Anne

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home