Monday, May 21, 2007

Still Going Strong

Bailey's been in rhythm now for 2 weeks! Yeah!! The fluid around her belly is slowly continuing to go down. She says she has to give Dr. Darragh a hug next time she sees him because she feels better than she has EVER. What a relief. Every morning I wake up and wonder how she feels. Every afternoon she calls me at work when she gets home from school and I wonder, as my phone rings, if she's going to be feeling good. So far, so good!

Have a wonderful evening - enjoy the beautiful weather!

Angie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, as alwyas its good to know when things are going good... :) glad she's feeling better. Kat asked for my mailing address, so, I'm wondering what she's mailing me & why. lol the only think I can t hink of is a late birthday present.... *shrugs* I guess I'll find out when it gets here. lol

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news. Glad to hear about the success. Keep up the good work!

Charles Miller

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home