Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Migraine Strikes

Poor Bailey! She woke up with a bad headache this morning and it's only gotten worse throughout the day. She's been nauseous all day long and threw up a few times. It could or could not be medication that she's taking. She hasn't eaten anything more than 3/4 of a bagel and that was early this morning. She finally fell asleep about 2 hours ago and will hopefully feel better when she wakes up. Oddly enough, she remembered (as well as I do) that she had her first migraine 2 years ago on Easter Sunday. Isn't that strange, since Easter was just yesterday? Maybe it's a seasonal/weather thing that riggered it. (I also had my first migraine when I was 10 years old. Sorry, Bailey!)

Dr. T's up to something. (Actually, I know what it is, but I can't say right now.) He came in today looking closely at the wheels on the Berlin Heart. He asked how it rolls on carpet. Strange question. Bailey, of course, looked at him like he was an alien. She was probably thinking we've been here two months and he's just now asking how it rolls? Hours later, he called me on the nurse's phone and asked if we'd taken a walk yet today. I said no, and he said, "There's carpet in the atrium. How fast can you get ready? I'll meet you down there." Bailey's Tylenol with codeine was working pretty well on her headache, so we got ready and went for a walk. Dr. T met us down there, took the controls, and rolled it a few feet on the carpet. He then said, "I think we'll be OK." And he went back to work. So, Bailey and I decided he's up to something, but we're (or at least, she's) not quite sure. (I'll let you in on the secret when the coast is clear.)

Oh, I have to go. Bailey woke up and she needs help. See you all tomorrow.

Love, Angie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home