Friday, March 25, 2005

Thanks To All At the Speedway!

The documentary people came back again today, but this time without the camera and microphones. They came to give Bailey an early birthday present. They gave her an iPod! with an On Stage speaker! She is soooo excited! She spent all afternoon -- and I mean "all" afternoon -- downloading songs. She now has a library of 39 songs -- a few from Keith Urban's albums, I might add. (I'm so proud!) She is so excited and is having an absolute ball. If you guys at the Speedway are reading this, thank you so much!!! I send out my hugs to all of you and hope to come visit soon. I'm just glad you gave it to her early because my gift is going to pale in comparison!! Haha!! Buddy, it was very nice to finally meet you. Thank you for all you've done for us and for the hospital with this documentary. I think it's going to do great things!

That pretty much sums up the day! Music Therapy came this afternoon for Bailey's Thursday session and Anne, the music therapist, was so excited she got an iPod that they used their session to loan the program on our/Riley's laptop and download songs. Thank you, Anne. I don't think we could have got it started without you.

They're starting another round of IVIG in the next couple days - just continuing to get those antibodies down. It seems to be working. They're all happy with the progress.

Physical Therapy came this morning (they haven't been here all week - probably short-staffed due to spring breaks) to work with Bailey's sore arm. The swelling from the PIC line attempts last week has gone down, but she's been babying her arm so much that she could only extend it out to 90 degrees. They showed me how to stretch it out, so we're going to work on that for a while.

I think that's about it. This afghan I'm working on is getting to look more like an afghan now as opposed to a scarf!

For all you American Idol fans out there . . .

McGraw, Out! Haha!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home