Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Easter Everyone!

Hope everyone had a good Easter. We did, but it was strange without Bailey there this morning. But the Easter Bunny found her at the hospital. The nurses even gave her her very own Easter egg hunt. They hid them around the Heart Center and she had to take a walk to gather them up. (Marissa was happy the Easter Bunny found Bailey. When she woke up this morning and discovered only two baskets - one for her and one for Josie - she was afraid he forgot Bailey.)

Bailey had a good weekend with her dad. Pretty uneventful, which is always good.

I'm in the lunch room fixing Bailey a second dinner (I LOVE to see her eat!), and it's nearly done, so I'll make this a short report tonight. But I wanted to thank you, Doris, for your nice note. I can't wait to give you a big hug! And thank you, Eden United Methodist Church (my home town church family) for the card -- it cheered both Bailey and me up to see such friendly names!

Have a good evening, everybody. Love you all!

Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home