Monday, February 21, 2005

Bailey Had a Great Weekend

I had a nice weekend at home. I got to cuddle with Marissa, and saw Josie's last travel basketball game - they won!

Nancy said Bailey had a great day yesterday - she ate real good and sat in a chair for nearly 8 hours working on craft stuff and visiting with her dad and Nancy. Today was a day of lots of naps and she ate a good dinner. It's so good to see her feeling so well. It just breaks my heart when she's not feeling well. Her best friend Paisley is feeling better and she's coming to spend the day with Bailey tomorrow since they don't have school. Bailey's really looking forward to that. Hey! I'm getting a lot better at typing with rubber gloves on!

Hope everyone out there had a nice weekend! I'll check in with you again tomorrow.

Love you all, Angie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home