Thursday, December 13, 2007

Enjoy the Pics!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5143660427454067954" />
Hey, Dave, it's a little tight!


Bailey shortly after surgery.


Rissy's treehouse that she and daddy built for school.


Rissy as a hippie for Halloween.


Bailey with friends Brian and Paisley.


Our friends, Conrad and Terry, bringing Bailey "Enchanted".


Bailey's new hat that she knitted.


Bailey listens to her new and improved heart after surgery. No more murmer!


Flowers from our friend, Matt.


A shot of Bailey's belly BEFORE surgery. (She allowed me to post this picture, since she doesn't look like that anymore.)


Flowers from Patrick.


Bailey's "Patrick doll" (from Carol).


Bailey's gingerbread house.


A drawing by our friend Greg's (telemetry) son. Beautiful!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to say that big beautiful smile of Bailey's, and her doing girly things (fixing her hair, etc.). Getting such pictures and updates is better than anything that can be wrapped and put under the tree!

I love all of you so much, Marissa, Josie, Bailey, Angie and even Tom. (I thought Marissa should be listed first).

X X O O X CAROL

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fingers do their own things - like always. "Say should have been "see" on my earlier post.

CAROL X X O O

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear that Bailey is doing well. I just got a copy of the Riley Foundation Annual Report, and Bailey was on the cover and on the inside cover. So great to see! Keep getting better Bailey.

-Todd & Linda Maurer

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so very glad you guys are home and getting to enjoy Christmas shopping, etc. These pictures are great. Keep getting well, Bailey! -Nancy Hobbs

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics. And I am very impressed with Bailey's gingerbread house. I did one of those a couple of years ago, and it was a disaster. If I remember correctly, I believe I gave it to Vickie as her Secret Santa. Poor Vickie! Bailey's is much nicer. She is so talented! I hope you are having a wonderful time shopping and cooking and doing all those things you didn't get to do while in the hospital. Enjoy! And again, thanks for keeping us updated.

Love,
Jennifer

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love these pics.. Bailey, you are sooo pretty.. and that ginger bread house is very good, you are very talented.
~Katlyn

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home