Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Armies

Do you know what Generals do with their armies? They put them in their sleevies!
[That was from Bailey - we were a little giddy this morning and nearly peed our pants on that one!]

Just hanging out, trying to build up more energy, more muscles, and less fatigue. It's working pretty good, however, they're thinking she might have some kind of bug because she spent a lot of time on the toilet today and was nauseous off and on. Dr. D says that might make a difference in when we go home, but it still might be tomorrow. We'll see.

Wow! The snow was beautiful! We woke up this morning to seeing just white rooftops, but we went downstairs to see the outdoors. We were pointing and oohing and ahing like we've never seen snow before. We heard it was pretty slippery out there . . . and might be even more slippery in the morning. Hope you are all driving safely out there!

Bailey took three naps yesterday - I was REALLY bored. Today, she only took one nap . . . and I decided to take one too. Ha! We continued with our Riley Rummy game. The score is now: Bailey 9,085 and me 8,720.

Well, not much more to say. We'll talk to you tomorrow.

Angie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Girls:

Cute joke Bailey - I'll try to remember it. At least it wasn't the one about the chocolate bar and lemonade.......

Still thinking positive that you can go home Thursday!!!! At least they've mentioned the word "home".

X O X O - Carol

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey-

Loved the joke and happy that your
humor has returned. Keep up the
great work Bailey!

Love you -

Dee

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey and Angie: It's nice to read such a light-hearted posting! I hope Bailey does not have the flu, it's very nasty, I had it just before Thanksgiving, and Jill and Sean are sick now. MANY people at work have had it. Hope you're fine and that you GO HOME SOON!! Love, Diane

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, because I can't keep a secret, I have to totally admit that I didn't get the joke for a couple of seconds! Can you even believe that?! I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar. My creative brain envisioned that a sleevie is some form of ditch that's dug, some kind of a tunnel....I don't know. I'm a idiot! ha I really hope everyone is laughing at me because I actually chuckled at myself.

I sincerely hope that your front door step sees your little feet today or tomorrow! God is smiling on you just like always!

love you...Mary Ann

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home