Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hanging Out at Riley

Today was another good day. Chest tubes are still in and still draining. Bailey's still feeling good. Her weight went down a tiny bit today - we're headed in the right direction. She's scheduled for an echo tomorrow. Everyone keeps coming in commenting on how good she looks. Just keep hoping and praying that Bailey will continue her recovery to a long, happy and healthy life. We're a little slow getting back into school work -- but we're working on it.

I walked across the street to the Union at IUPUI today and was surprised (I don't know why though) to see Christmas decorations outside on the hospital. We'd better get home soon or Christmas is going to slip up on me completely unprepared. Having spent Halloween and Thanksgiving here, it's really really hard to believe that December is almost here.

Josie had a choir concert tonight at school. They are selling DVD's of the program, so I'll get to see it! She called me afterwards and was so excited - she said it was really good. Can't wait to see it. And can't wait to see Rissy's two front teeth missing!

Have a good night. Go Helio!

Angie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie & Bailey-

We are so glad to hear that Bailey is feeling better each day. Yes, Go
Helio!! That was really fun to watch. We hope to see you soon!!
Get some rest.....

Much love to you all...

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!
Dee, Mark, Makayla, Matthew & Mike

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bailey & Angie:

xxoooxxxxoooxxxoooxxxxooooooooxxxxxooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo -'nuff said?

Carol

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie and Bailey!!
Hope today was a good day... Love and miss you.
My prayers are with you always, Lori

5:42 PM  
Blogger ems882 said...

Angie and Bailey,

I am so glad that each day gets a little better. Slow, steady progress is always good. I hope today was a good day. There are not words that can acurately describe how awesome God's work is.

Angie, I hope you got my email the other day. I am so sorry it I didn't see it sooner and respond sooner.

Bailey, I am always so impressed by your strength! You are a true fighter! Hopefully you will be feeling good enough to get Dr. T in another water fight or something. I can't wait for tonight's update to see how you are doing.

You all are still in my prayers (and the prayer list at my church). Take care!

Angie W.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home