Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Admitted Today

Bailey had a pretty rough night with nausea and vomiting. She's still in rhythm, but she wasn't able to keep her morning medication down. No fever or other flu-like symptoms. We went in for I.V. nausea medication and ended up staying at least overnight. I'm home at the moment staying with Josie and Marissa while Tom works, but I'll be able to return to Bailey within the hour. Scott's there with her and Jenny is her nurse tonight, so she's in good hands.

I'll keep you posted.

Angie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you both. Love and Prayers. Lori

6:51 AM  
Blogger carmelapples said...

Hi girls,

I'm so grateful that you guys got in some fall fun this weekend. Sounds like things have been a little rough since.

Are you planning on going to any of the screenings for the Heartland Film Festival? I noticed most of the Heart to Heart screenings are in Greenwood.

I CANNOT believe we're just a few weeks from the holidays starting all over again. It just seems impossible. Angie, are you craving pumpkin pie yet? You know we have to "split" our annual piece! It's funny...I can't hardly look at pumpkin pie without laughing.

Hope to see you soon. Love and Prayers...Always.

Deb

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey & Angie:

My day doesn't start until I've read your blog. Thinking of you and sending love as always.

Carol

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Bailey is feeling better this morning and that you both got lots of rest last night.

Love ya,

Lara

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home