Sunday, October 07, 2007

Back in the Hospital

Bailey was admitted tonight. She's just been feeling really tired today and couldn't keep her dinner down. Then, after she vomited, she got really rag-doll limp and just not feeling good at all, so we called "our people". Dr. D increased her propafanone yesterday and thinks maybe he body is reacting to the new dose and just might need some I.V. milranone to give her a boost. Her weight is up a little bit - they're hopeful that the milranone will make her pee and get some more fluid off and, if it does, we might just be here for 24 hours or so. But they might decide to start I.V. diuretic to see if they can get more fluid off and, in that case, we could be here a 3, 4, 10 or 12 days. You know how that goes.

Unfortunately, we're going to miss the Colts game tomorrow (well, I guess it's today now). We're disappointed, but of course Bailey's health comes first. Maybe she'll get another chance later in the season - I don't know how that works.

Bailey just got her I.V. and ate a little bit of soup. I think we're both ready for some sleep.

Have a good Sunday everybody. Go Colts!

Angie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey & Angie -

I had to come over when I saw Bailey getting in the van with her blankets. I was so upset for all of you. I wish I could have helped.
Please let me know.... I am glad
that maybe all she needs is a boost
with the med. Dr.D is using now.
The Colts need to come to you Bailey!!!! You deserve it!!!!!!!
Keep us "Posted". We are praying for you.......... Much Love

Mark, Dee & Kids

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes life is two steps forward and one step back, but we get where we're going - just not as fast as we wanted, but the trip is worth it.................

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sorry not to see you at the game, Bailey. I was hoping there was just some sort of mix up. Hopefully, you'll be out of the hospital soon.

Love and prayers,
Jennifer

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home