Monday, March 26, 2007

CMN Trip in 2 days!

Bailey has been in rhythm for 15 days now! And no swelling! I'm hoping this might be the right combination of medicine and pacemaker setting that they were trying to find. We leave Wednesday for our Children's Miracle Network trip to D.C. and Disney World. I'm just very hopeful that we will all remain healthy - and our hearts in rhythm - throughout our trip. We're taking all our doctors' numbers with us, of course, and it's not like we'll be on the other side of the world. So, hopefully all will be good.

We fly out Wednesday to D.C. where we'll meet up with all the other CMN "champion" kids from every state in the nation, take a tour of the city, have lunch with the senators, possibly meet the president, and I'm sure lots of other fun things. Then, we'll fly to Disney World on Saturday where Tom will meet us and lots more fun. The girls (and I) are SO excited. Josie's a little afraid to fly, but she's being very brave.

I promise I'll take LOTS of pictures and tell you all about when we return!

Have a good week, everyone!

Angie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that all is going well. it Sounds like you've got a bussy Time ahead of you. :) I wish everyone the best of continued health.... can I come? JK JK. :) really, have fun & lots of it.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back @ riley. Katie got her Heart Transplant Thursday...

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danny!
So happy to hear Katie got a heart! I hope all is going very well. We just got back in town today (Thurs). Please tell her we're praying for her and the entire family. Thank you so much for letting us know.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, Katie is doing verry well, I left Rileys last night (thursday) and she had her last chest tube pulled out & was disconnected from all the machines & monitors, was in verry minemum amount of pain, & was practically bouncing off the wall, It was great, really really great. i have a question though, not something that I feel comfortable writing on here, I'd really rather say it in a more private email as I'm kind of trying to make suttle hints that katie should visit this site you've created. My email address is god_of_destruction@earthlink.net. you'll get a messege saying that you can't send me email, don't worry about it, i'll get it. its just part of my spam controls. its just asking your opinion on a what if scenario. you're family has gone through alot, and seem to know several other kids with similar conditions & katie is just beginning her journey.... I feel like I'm writing a book, so, i'll stop. lol but, I'm extremly glad that your back home and with some good memories too, I hope you plan on writing about them, I'd like to read them.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home