Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thurs - Doing Well!

Bailey is very alert this morning! She says (well, not says, because she's still intibated) her throat hurts, she still itches (they say from the morphine so they're trying to back off on that a little and try more fentinil (or whatever it is). Anesthesia says they're moving quickly on the weening (her NO2 is at 6) so she can get off the ventilator, but surgery said no reason to not move very aggressively because her PA (was just 54!) pressures are doing great and she shows no signs of having trouble with the weening. They think maybe this afternoon she'll get rid of the tube in her throat. That would make her very very happy! And me as well -- I won't have to guess what she needs anymore. I'm so excited!

She didn't want me to leave, so I gotta go!

Love you all, Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home