Saturday, May 05, 2007

Fluid Still Coming Off

Today was a good day. Boring, but good. I forgot how the weekends slow down quite a bit around here. Bailey's belly is getting littler and littler. She feels so "light and skinny" again. We'll see if we get to go home tomorrow. You can just tell in her voice that she feels good. She's her chipper little self again. Such a relief. We've been through quite a bit of worry this week. I used to think that worrying meant your faith was weak, but that's not it at all. My faith is quite healthy, but it's only natural for us to worry when we don't know what tomorrow might bring. So I've lightened up on myself a bit along the way.

Josie and Marissa came to spend the night with us tonight. A slumber party like old times. Ha! They're enjoying seeing Jenny, our night nurse, again. Josie went to Chicago yesterday for a class field trip - had a great time. Rissy had a double-header softball game today. She said they won the first one and lost the second one. I hope I don't have to miss any more games.

Well, not much more to report for now. Have a good night everyone.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Angie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Bailey is feeling better....hope you get released today! It is a beautiful day, and I'm sure nothing would make you all happier than getting to spend it at your own home! Take care...
Teri Margason

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home