Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Running a Fever

Had a pretty good day. Bailey woke up with a headache and nausea this morning. We now think her IVIG (I.V. medication to lower her antibodies) causes this. And they just told us this afternoon they're going to increase the frequency - couple times a week instead of once a week. Oh, that won't be fun.

We went to Teen Movie Night tonight and saw Finding Neverland. It was really good. But Bailey started running a fever during the movie. Now she's nauseous again. I just hate it when she doesn't feel good. I wish I could make her feel better.

Dr. T is due back late tomorrow evening (Wed.). Can't wait til he gets back - people are kind of cranky around here without him. I guess that probably includes us, too. Haha!

Marissa is coming to spend the day with me and Bailey tomorrow. That will be fun! It will be nice to hang out with her for the day.

Peace and joy to all. Talk to you tomorrow!

Angie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home