Monday, April 04, 2005

Happy Birthday, Bailey!!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, dear Bailey, Happy birthday to you !!!!

Wow! A teenager!! Can you believe it? I can't!

Bailey's had such a fun day. We had a nice family party in a conference room down the hall that has an outside deck attached to it. It was warm enough that the kids spent most of the time playing out on the deck. It was a beautiful day! I even got to spend some time working in my flower gardens at home . . . and, of course, now my back hurts.

And, R & L, thank you so much for all the goodies for Bailey's birthday. You have made her feel very special today. And she got so many girlie things!! She's having a ball going through all of it. Thank you so much for being there for us!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! And, who knows, maybe Bailey will get her heart this week. Talk to you tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Love and hugs to everyone, Angie

8 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! I'm so glad you had a great day and the weather was good to you! I was thinking of you today and telling a friend of mine how you're doing and that you're now a teenager! You're entering a whole new world!!!! I also hope you get your new heart this week - maybe that'll be a real special birthday gift!

I'm continuing to pray for you and your family!!!!

All my love and best wishes,
Annette :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Diane Roe said...

Bailey and Angie: Great pictures! All the girls look cute as can be. I enjoyed them very much. You need to warn Dr. T that he has a fan club here, we all think he is great, and some of his fans are single women, so WATCH OUT! Really, thanks for the pictures and the updates, they help to make us feel a part of your lives. We really miss you both, and we especially miss seeing Angie every day here at R & L. Hang in there, we're praying for you. Diane

6:56 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann Lucas said...

Hi Bailey and Angie! Thank you so much for letting us see your pictures. I love them! However, they do remaind me of what it is like to be a "little person". Most of us don't get to be a big shot like you! ha I so hope that you had a great birthday. I'm sorry that it was spent in the hospital, but it sounds like you upheld my most favorite saying: "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!". I know it is the corniest thing, but it is so true. I hope you have another blessed and terrific day!

Mary Ann

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rev. Evans said...

Bailey,
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Rev. David

10:45 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY! WOW! It sounds like your party was lots of fun. And I loved the pictures from the Pacer's game! Keep on smiling!

Lara

10:57 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!!

Looks like you have been having alot of fun, the past few days. Good for you. From what I see you may not ever want to leave there, it looks from here they treat you like a "Royal Princess" in which they should.

Angie, thanks for your dailey updates and sharing the pictures with us all. I check on you both daily and keep you both in my prayers. Oh and by the way, YES I did do some work today!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jeff, Trisha, Courtney, Kendall & Sammy said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!!! I want some cake!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jeff, Trisha, Courtney, Kendall & Sammy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home