Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Going Back to the Hospital

We're going back to the hospital today. Dr. D asked that Bailey be re-admitted to start her on some new medication for which she has to be closely monitored. Bailey slept pretty good on our couch last night surrounded by soft fluffy pillows. Didn't get a full night's sleep because she's still very uncomfortable from all her extra fluid, but she did sleep a little so that's good.

Don't know how long we'll be in the hospital this time, but I'll continue to keep you posted.

Thank you for being such wonderful friends, family, and neighbors. Love you all very much!

Angie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((Bailey)) Sorry things are rough at the moment. I heard Mimi on WFSM asking for prayers for you on Thursday evening. You have been in my thoughts all weekend.
Janet Shelton

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie & Bailey-

Sorry you have to go back. I
noticed the van was gone when I came outside. Darn I really miss
you.... I hope this med. makes you
feel better so you can get some
rest. Call me if you need
"ANYTHING", I am here.

Love you-
Dee

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie & Bailey:

Much love and prayers to both of you. Hang in there as you both certainly know how.

Carol

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my girls.....I've not stopped thinking about you and praying for both of your hearts every moment of every day. You are the toughest chicks I know and God gave you much more strength than you think possible. Keep your chins up and your hopes high.

Loving you to pieces...
Mary Ann

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home