Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Forgot to Write Last Night

So sorry! I know some of you are worrying. But I just forgot to write last night. I don't think that's ever happened before.

Bailey's cardioversion #17 went well yesterday. Back in rhythm and, as far as I know, still is. They now want to get some fluid off. It doesn't seem to be working though . . . she weighed in a pound and a half heavier this morning. She had shortness of breath last night trying to go to sleep and they gave her an extra dose of I.V. lasix, but she hasn't peed yet. I really don't understand it all. I don't know if that's a really bad sign. Dr. D's doing an echo today to check her heart function. I don't want to go anywhere until they get this fluid under control. I hope they don't try to send us home.

She was all worried about ISTEP, which starts today. Her counselors at school told her not to worry about it at all because she's a good student and will not have a problem passing it, and will get 4 more chances to take it during high school. For some reason, she was still worried about it, so we had a little rough time discussing it yesterday. We finally agreed that keeping up with her homework was much more important at this point. So, she got a lot of homework done yesterday. She still, however, has not gotten any homework from her algebra teacher. Don't know what's up with that! All her other teachers are being very cooperative and e-mailing most everything.

Well, hope we're in for a good day. Bailey's a little down because of her weight, and I feel like vomiting because of it. We would appreciate some prayers today.

Love you all and miss you,
Angie

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie and Bailey...
You are in my thoughts and prayers every moment today. Keep your chin up and your faith in tact as best you can. XOXOXOXO

Mary Ann

10:13 AM  
Blogger Grandma Carol said...

Angie and Bailey -- thanks so much for the update. I can only imagine how difficult all of this is for both of you and the amazing thing about it all is those beautiful smiles that we see on your faces no matter what the circumstances might be. We are all learning so much from you both about handling adversity and keeping a positive attitude and outlook! You are AWESOME: Just know that you are loved very much and everyone is sending many prayers up for you. Just keep "looking up," as I know you do, and the One who knows exactly what needs to be done has things under control! We don't always understand, but He does and He cares and loves you both very much! I'm so very thankful for such a wonderful place as Riley because that helps us all find peace just knowing that you are in the best place you could be to get the help that you need. Hope today is better for you both and Bailey, you keep those doctors in line, ok? Ha! You can do it -- I know you can! PaPa sends his love!!!! Love you, Grandma Carol

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie and Bailey: We REALLY were worried, so THANKS so much for the posting! Of course, you have our prayers always, but especially when times are tough, like now. We love you both and miss you.
Diane

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Girls... Yes, we were worried very much, I ask Vickie if she had heard from you. My thoughts and prayers are with you both and my Mom is praying also. Have a good day!

Love you,
Lori

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey & Angie-

We are thinking of you both. I hope today brings you peace. We will keep praying!!!!!

Much Love-

Dee,Mark & kiddies....

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey and Angie

Prayers are coming your way. I hope that the tummy goes down soon.
Love ya Janet Shelton

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Angie,

sorry to hear things don't seem to be improving for bailey... you know your family is in my prayers.... things are bound to improve for her.... sooner or later.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home