Friday, June 24, 2005

Security Guy Saves the Day

Bailey had another echo today - they're just still continuing to look at things.

I dreamed last night that I went back to work (Bailey wasn't in the hospital anymore), but our offices were in a really strange, dark building. Our computers were sitting on little portable stands, and there were lots of employees but I only knew one from before my leave of absence - our computer guy, Chris C. Isn't that funny?! I have no idea what that all means, but it was very entertaining. (And I was glad to see you, Chris! Haha!!) Hope things are going well at R&L - I miss you all.

The girls are spending the night with us tonight. Bailey and Josie are in the room playing "restaurant" and Rissy is out here with Bailey's nurse, Angie, talking her into doing a word search with her. She told Angie that she could stay out here with her "until Mommy tells me I have to go to bed". We just had some Dippin' Dots. Yeah!! They were sooooooooo good. (We purchased some more today and I asked Bailey's nurse to put them in the nurse's lounge freezer where they would be safer. So, we asked Angie to get them a little while ago and, believe it or not, all the nurses were locked out of the lounge. They had called security to come with a key to let them in. I was beginning to believe that we just weren't meant to eat our Dippin' Dots! But the security guy came and saved the day.)

Going home in the morning. Boy, it's going to be hot mowing the grass! I think I'll wait until after the sun goes down - it's not quite so bad that way.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home