Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Fathers' Day!

Happy Fathers' Day everybody!

Josie made it back from Florida! We sure missed her, but she had a great time.

Bailey had a great weekend - her dad went on a cleaning rampage though. I haven't even tried to find anything yet, because I know that I won't be able to!

Marissa painted Tom a birdhouse for father's day. It's so precious. She loves her daddy! She hid it behind her bedroom closet door so he wouldn't find it before father's day. She was handling it so carefully.

I was leaving to come back to the hospital and fell flat on our sidewalk. My neighbors came running - thank you Curtis and Toni for taking care of me! No broken bones, but I'm pretty sore. I was trying to kick a large plastic ball back to our garage (I couldn't carry it since I had my arms full of stuff - you know, you can always carry or kick one more thing just to avoid making another trip [I'm rolling my eyes]) and my tennis shoe got caught on the ball. My feet flew out from under me and I landed flat on my back, elbow, and the back of my head. I was kind of worried about my head because I get headaches really easy, but I must not have hit it very hard, because it really is fine. I think my anti-inflammatory is wearing off though because I'm starting to stiffen up. It'll be fun getting out of bed in the morning! I'm just grateful I didn't break anything.

Sorry about all you F-1 fans out there. Sounds like the race was a huge disappointment.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. I have the greatest girls in the world!

Have a great week!!

Angie

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Ouch Angie! Your lucky nothing is broken. Keep the advil up for the next 24hrs I would say. Good luck getting out of bed. I hope your not too bruised.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!
I thought those pictures were so cute, what were they listening to??
Talk to you later,
lindsay

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home