Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dippin' Dots

Bailey broke a record and slept until noon today. I was pretty bored.

I talked to one of the cleaning guys, James. He's got a very interesting story. He's from Haiti and came over here for computer school. He still has family back in Haiti and gets to visit them. He's a great room-cleaner! He's come to our aid with glitter spills often.

We went down to get lunch and found a cooler full of Dippin' Dots! I squealed - I love those things! (If you don't know what they are, they're little tiny pellets of ice cream.) So we picked up six packages. Bailey ate one and we put the rest in the freezer. About four hours later, we decided to have a Dippin' Dots snack. I went to the freezer and found only one left - someone had picked them out of our bag with our name on it. Can you believe it?! I'm depressed now. I'll try again tomorrow to get my Dippin' Dots fix.

I hear it got pretty hot today. I got to spend some time in the garden in the shade and it was quite pleasant. However, this female mallard duck flew in for a landing and began pecking at my ankles. She kept staring at me and I was afraid she was going to attack and peck all my hair out! It was a strange feeling to be watched so closely. But she decided to spread her love, and went to bug another table.

Josie started cello lessons this week and loves it! She's really excited about it and her teacher says she's doing a really good job. Rissy batted again in softball. She's got the hang of it now.

That's pretty much it for the day. Have a great Friday tomorrow!

Love,
Angie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girls,
O my Gosh, i love dippin dots too!!! They are my favorite!!! Have you tried Coldstone Creamery?? Oh my it is soooo good! I better get going..bye
lindsay*

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home