Sunday, December 17, 2006

Germany - Wow!

To our friends and family: What can I say but "Wow!" What an incredible trip. I will write more and post pictures later, but I just wanted you all to know that we're back safe and sound. Just a trip of a lifetime. It really felt like I was visiting Bailey's birthplace. In a sense, I believe that's true . . . her second birthplace.

To Berlin Heart: Thank you for everything. It was an incredible honor to meet all of you and to celebrate your 10th anniversary together. You welcomed us with open arms, and you thanked us for coming. But the real thanks goes out to all of you who work incredibly hard not only at your individual jobs and responsibilities, but to save lives. We are truly blessed to have been a part of your celebration. We will remember you always.

Thank you all!

Angie and Bailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home