Friday, January 28, 2005

It's me, Bailey!

Well, today when we got to the room that I am in this weekend, I was given an extra dose of Lasix. Within an hour and a half, I had lost one liter of fluid that had been in my stomach. I am feeling very good. And, proven by a breathing test that I was given to by a nurse, I can breathe in more air than when I had that extra fluid in my belly. It feels great to be able to take deeper breaths. We took a walk to the McDonald's here at Riley and I could walk all the way there without having to stop and take a break. We are all very excited that this has happened and I am going to be given more at 7:00 am. And from what fluid I've lost today, I am expecting to lose more in the morning!


Luv to everyone!
Bailey

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol Williams said...

Hi Bailey (you too Angie)

It was good to hear that you're feeling better. It will be wonderful when you feel better all the time.

I hope at least one of the crew that's following you around is cute and appreciates a pretty girl flirting with him! We ALL know what a flirt you are with those big blue eyes.

See you soon. Love, Hugs and Kisses

6:09 PM  
Blogger Cathy Needham said...

Glad your feeling better. I have a cousin named Beth Ann Robbins that works at Riley. Please look her up and tell her you are a good friend of Tom Butcher. I think she works with the teenagers. Scott sends his love. Cathy

2:45 PM  
Blogger carl archer said...

Hello Bailey-
Tammy, Chelsea, Brittany, Kyleigh, Kennedy, and myself are all praying for you. Stay strong and we will see you soon!!

Much love,

Carl Archer

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home